Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Silent Storms

The clock is ticking
A familiar sound
An old friend

A decision needs to be made
A side to be taken
Do I keep going this way,
Or do I take a left?

This way, that way
Up, down
Maybe I'll stay here

The fog is setting in
The white lines are fading
It's safe, they can't see me

I'll hide here and wait
Here I can rest
Rest until I can live again

The clock is ticking
A decision needs to be made
This way, that way
The fog is setting in

If I rest here,
they can't find me
I can't find them
Maybe I shouldn't stay

The fog is setting in
Dangers are lurking
The outlines of heaven are fading
I'm fading, they can't see me

I hear the ticking
I'm still awake
I'm not hidden quite yet

The pain is setting back in
Back there, hidden
A decision must be made

Maybe I shouldn't stay
I'm fading, they can't see me
It can't take me just yet
A decision must be made

The dangers are fading
Sent back to the black forest
I hear the ticking
I need to move forward

The fog is lifting
The white lines are clearer now
The pain is setting in
I can move again

No comments:

Post a Comment